Wisdom received from Moodscopers. Part 3. Saturday November 14, 2015
Following my previous blog "Wisdom received from Moodscopers Part 2" (3 November 2015) here is the final part of what I have learnt since joining Moodscope.
I have learnt...
11. To let go of the outcome and to let it be...
12. To reflect on my responses to any given situation and ask myself whether I am (or anyone one else is) reacting as a child or as an adult.
13. That "All things pass, and this too shall pass."
14. That it is enjoying the journey which really matters, not arriving at the destination.
15. That the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.
16. That tears are often tears of healing.
17. That the only thing I can control is my own response to any given situation.
18. That happy coincidence is really a benign universe working for our good.
I can now change "I have learnt..." to "Today I choose (to accept)..."
Thank-you again, Moodscope.
Wishing everyone peace of mind and heart.
A Moodscope member.
Thoughts on the above? Please feel free to post a comment below.